Paul Plascyk, DDS
- Welcome to the website for my Charlotte NC holistic, biological and biocompatible dental practice. We offer free-consultations so you can see our office and get to know me and my staff. If you decide to become a patient, I will provide a detailed and comprehensive initial exam.
- Are you looking for holistic-biological or biocompatible care, routine care and cleanings or more specific treatment? Whatever you need, my staff and I can help you.
- We treat patients whether they have dental insurance or not. If you do have insurance, it will be electronically filed for your convenience. Finally, I am a participating provider for the Delta Dental Premier insurance plan.
Why people in the Charlotte NC
area seek our care:
1) We are holistic and biological.
3) We solve TMJ problems.
7) We are minimally invasive and preventive.
10) We perform nonsurgical laser periodontal therapy .
11) We have over 25 years of knowledge and skill in clinical dentistry.
I am a holistic-biological and biocompatible dentist in Charlotte NC. I am proud that my staff and I have solved health issues for so many people over the years. Many of you already understand what a holistic-biological or biocompatible dentist is, while some of you may not have any understanding at all. In general terms, a holistic-biological or biocompatible dentist minimizes the effect of dental disease and dental materials on the whole body. Holistic-biological and biocompatible dentistry is the best way that my staff and I can personally deliver the best care to our Charlotte NC area patients. Even if you are not looking for any "special" type of holistic-biological or biocompatible dentistry and you just want to go to an excellent dentist for routine care, we are still the practice for you.
It has taken me over 25 years to hone my skills and philosophy of care. I consider my greatest achievements are my skill and knowledge of oral reconstruction and cosmetic dentistry, holistic-biological and biocompatible care and bite balancing care. Finally, in addition to using traditional care to achieve this, I also integrate nontraditional techniques such as ozone, mercury free dentistry and safe amalgam removal. I am also a member of the IAOMT.