Meet Paul Plascyk, D.D.S.
(Over 30 years years of experience!)
- Welcome to the website for my Charlotte NC holistic and biologic dental practice. We offer free-consultations so you can see our office and get to know me and my staff. If you decide to become a patient, I will provide a detailed and comprehensive initial exam and a proper case presentation and answer all your questions.
Why people in the Charlotte NC
area seek our care:
1) We are holistic and biological.
2) We perform safe amalgam (mercury metal or silver) filling removal (SMART certified).
3) We solve TMJ problems.
7) We are minimally invasive and preventive.
10) We perform non-surgical laser periodontal therapy.
11) We perform ozone therapy on the teeth and gums.
12) We have over 30 years of knowledge and skill in clinical dentistry.
I am a holistic-biologic and bio-compatible dentist in Charlotte NC. I am proud that my staff and I have solved health issues for so many people over the years. Many of you already understand what a holistic-biologic or bio-compatible dentist is, while some of you may not have any understanding at all. In general terms, a holistic-biological or bio-compatible dentist minimizes the effect of dental disease and dental materials on the whole body. Holistic-biologic and bio-compatible dentistry is the best way that my staff and I can personally deliver the best care to our Charlotte NC area patients. Even if you are not looking for any "special" type of holistic-biologic or bio-compatible dentistry and you just want to go to an excellent dentist for routine care, we are still the practice for you.
It has taken me over 25 years to hone my skills and philosophy of care. I consider my greatest achievements are my skill and knowledge of cosmetic dentistry and dental reconstruction, holistic-biological and bio-compatible care and bite balancing care. Finally, in addition to using traditional care to achieve this, I also integrate nontraditional techniques such as ozone, mercury free dentistry and safe amalgam removal (SMART certified). I am also a member of the IAOMT.